How to Consign
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We consign quality women’s clothing, accessories, and jewelry.
2) Merchandise is accepted by appointment only and on a seasonal basis.
3) A maximum of 25 articles per appointment will be accepted.
5) Clothing must arrive on hangers. Your hangers will be returned upon request.
6) If we reject any merchandise during check-in/processing, and you want those items returned, you must pick them up within 1 week or they will be donated. Please...no exceptions!
7) Silk Purse will determine the selling price of all articles.
8) Merchandise will remain on the floor for 60 days. At that point it can be reduced. After 75 days, any unsold items will become property of Silk Purse and later donated. We have many local charities that we support. If instead, you choose to pick up your unsold items, we ask that you call at least 48 hours in advance so that we have sufficient time to gather your items. You are responsible for keeping track of your start and end dates. You can monitor your account balance and sales activity on our website silkpurseconsignment.com using your assigned consignor #.
9) The consignor receives 40% of the selling price. Checks will be paid at the end of consignment period. Credit may be used in the shop at any time. Checks may be picked up or mailed upon request. Cash will be paid for balances under $10.00. Please call at least 48 hours in advance so that we can have your check ready for you.
10) There is a $10.00 per year handling fee.
11) Occasionally we will hold sales throughout the season. Your merchandise will be included in any sale at anytime throughout your consignment period.
12) Silk Purse Consignment will take reasonable care of your merchandise while it is in our possession. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your items.
Jan. - winter
April/May/June - Summer
July- Not accepting
© 2019 Silk Purse Consignment Boutique.